BUY CBD GUMMIES ONLINE
- Gummies Highline Wellness CBD Night Gummies combine 10mg of CBD with 5mg of melatonin per dose. Of the sleep gummies with melatonin that we’ve tried, these are favorites of ours thanks to the sweet berry flavor, made from natural sources. Plus they are gluten and dairy free.
- Strength: 10mg CBD, 5mg melatonin per gummy, 30 gummies per bottle; 20mg gummies also available
- Price: $35 – $50
- Customer Service & Shipping: Fast, friendly customer service. Free shipping available.
- Independent Test Results: Online.
- Scent & Texture: The sweet, tangy berry flavor and satisfying gummy texture make these a delight
- Ingredients: Hemp-derived CBD isolate with Water, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Natural Fruit Pectin, Sucrose, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural Blueberry Flavors, Melatonin, Sodium Benzoate, Natural Coloring from Spirulina Powder and Vegetable Juice Color
- Other: Also available without melatonin.
CBD can be used for treating a variety of different ailments and conditions, both physiological and psychological. But while it can have beneficial therapeutic value, it’s an acquired taste, especially when taken in the form of tinctures or oil.
Pure CBD tends to have a very strong, earthy flavor that some may want to avoid and some may enjoy. But that doesn’t mean you should stop using it. Instead, you might want to opt for CBD gummies.
What Are CBD Gummies?
CBD oil gummies are what they sound like – flavourful, fruity gummies infused with CBD oil. They mask the earthy taste of CBD and make for quite a treat. You just want to make sure that you don’t overstep your dose, especially if you have a sweet tooth.
The amount of CBD within a single gummy can at times vary from retailer to retailer, but the standard dose is 5mg. That should make dosing quite easy and convenient, especially when compared to oils and tinctures.
While CBD is generally considered safe to use, some side effects can occur, so it’s always best to start with a lighter dose at first. You can gradually increase the dose over time until you get the desired effects.
It can be difficult finding the right dosage as CBD affects everyone differently. Your genetics, body weight, age, and more all play a significant part in how CBD will affect you.
Generally, medicinal marijuana and medicinal CBD have potent therapeutic value. They can be helpful in fighting conditions such as anxiety, depression, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, MS, and many others.
Do CBD Gummies Get You High?
Since CBD is derived from the cannabis plant, many are concerned about its psychoactive effects. You can put those worries at rest as CBD gummies will not get you high whether the CBD is coming from cannabis, marijuana, or most commonly, the hemp plant.
Cannabis consists of a variety of different active compounds, CBD and THC being the most popular (and not to mention the most abundant). While both THC and CBD fall into the category of cannabis, they’re not the same.
THC is renowned for its psychoactive effects, and it will get you high when you consume it. CBD will not. As a matter of fact, it’s suggested that CBD can counteract some of THC’s adverse effects. So, you can use CBD edible gummies safely and without altering your state of mind.
That isn’t true if you use cannabis gummy bears, however. Cannabis gummies contain all the cannabinoids, flavonoids and terpenes naturally found in hemp. So, they contain THC as well, and you might get high if you consume them.